当我的大女儿，现在一所中学的老师，带回家她的第一篇论文，它是在欺负的对象。她看完后朱迪·布卢姆的写大声哭for a school assignment. The essay, which I still have, provided a preview of what a kind, compassionate person and awesome teacher she would one day become. As the 10日安iversary of National Bullying Prevention Month approaches this October, I thought I’d do a little research on the subject, which was never the focus of national attention when I was a student. It’s only in relatively recent years that bullying has been commonly recognized as something other than a “natural part of growing up” or rite of passage.
- 网络欺凌，经由电子设备和社交媒体欺凌开展了形式，甚至影响到更多的孩子。最近的研究表明more than a third of all students between the ages of 12 and 17 report being victimized.
- 一个ccording to theCyberbullying Research Center，as of January 2016, all fifty states plus Washington, DC, had anti-bullying legislation; however, only twenty-four states included cyberbullying in these laws. Anti-bullying laws in forty-eight states plus Washington, DC, however, did include information about electronic harassment.
虚构的作品，还可以有效的教师，有能力，以帮助读者制定任何主题，更个性化，同情的理解。金宝搏彩票盖尔的书籍和作者database is the perfect tool for finding a story on bullying that will, like Judy Blume’s大声哭did for my daughter, entertain as well as instruct. The following fictional titles are a few favorites suggested by a colleague with an enduring passion for YA literature:Wonder，R.J.帕拉西奥
Thirteen Reasons Why，Jay Asher
一个nd of course,大声哭，Judy Blume
- Has your awareness and understanding of bullying changed in recent years?
- What impact has social media had on bullying and bullying prevention and awareness?
- One area some feel is still largely unaddressed in anti-bullying discussions and efforts is sexism and sexual harassment of girls and women. Do you agree? Why do you think this is?