New enhancements now available in Small Business Resource Center (SBRC). You and your users can experience an easy-to-browse interface mapped to four key business stages—plan, fund, start, and manage—plus, new content, features, and enhanced functionality.
- Integration with G Suite for Education tools，包括Gmail，云端硬碟，文件，以及更多
- 要点和注意事项to select and annotate important text to view, print, or export
- ReadSpeaker文本到语音转换技术to hear the article read out loud and download the audio file to take with them on their phone or other mobile device.
The same great content…and then some
SBRCbrings together hundreds of sample business plans, small business journals, and resources for many aspects of business: accounting, HR, management, marketing, taxes, and more. Content now includes a wide range of media and sources:
- Audio—NEW!Podcasts, radio shows, and more will now be available to listen and download
- News—NEW!Content from over 120 local newspapers, including华盛顿邮报,The Denver Post,亚特兰大宪法报，and the投资者商业日报
- Glossary—NEW!Over 2,200 key business-specific terms defined for quick reference, replacing the generic dictionary link
- 网站—Vetted, filly indexed, authoritative, topically relevant, anotated website listings provide helpful links to outside key resources and articles related to current campaigns
- LegalForms链接能力 -If your library also subscribes to GaleLegalForms, a quick link to that product will automatically appear in theSBRC导航工具栏
- 商业计划—Now with over 700 business plans from Gale’s own商业计划Handbook系列，新的商业计划每月增加
- eBook articles—Contains thousands of topical overviews now labeled “Recommended Resources,” from over 80 small business focused reference eBooks from Gale, John Wiley & Sons, and other publishing partners
- Magazines and Journals—Includes a tightly-indexed compendium of over 300 journals and magazines focused on entrepreneurship, as well specific industries
- 目录—Key resource listings for thousands of associations, consultants, consulting organizations, trade shows, business information sources, and more
Contact yourGale Customer Success Manager.
Not an SBRC customer, but want to explore the interface?
Request a trial.