Posted on March 10,2016
Original article published inLibrary Journal on February 3,2016
Many patrons are interested in gaining control over theirpersonal finances.They want to learn about budgeting,taxes,and how to invest wisely.Some are actively seeking the best ways to dig out of dire financial straits but lack the funds to seek professional assistance.金宝搏彩票Gale Virtual Reference Library(GVRL) offers a wide range of reference material that can guide library users through processes such as estate planning,investing for the future,learning about tax incentives to start a small business,or rebuilding or improving a poor credit score.No matter their fiscal situation,patrons will find what they need in GVRL.Check out some of the below titles!
- Business Reference Guide: Tax Principles & Strategies.2014.
- The Credit Cleanup Book: Improving Your Credit Score,Your Greatest Financial Asset.2015.
- Do More,Spend Less: The New Secrets of Living the Good Life for Less.2013.
- Estate and Trust Administration for Dummies.2013.
- Personal Finance: An Encyclopedia of Modern Money Management.2015.
- Stock Investing for Dummies.2013.
- UXL Money: Making Sense of Personal Finance.2016.
Plus,the GVRL platform offers
- Integrated Google tools. Once logged in,users can easily share and download articles—including their highlights and notes—using Google Apps for Education tools,like Google Drive.
- Cover-to-cover DRM-free PDF format,delivering a colorful,visual experience.
- Indexing at the title,chapter,and article level,so users can zoom directly to the information they need and search multiple ebooks at once.
- ReadSpeaker text-to-speech technology.
To view Library Journal's original article,click here. Interested in learning more?Trial GVRL today!